Responsive Freelance Bid Writing
Helping you achieve better quality submissions while reducing the demands of the tender writing process
Ensure your proposed project team stands out against the competition
The pressure on businesses during the tender process can be immense, particularly in terms of time and resources. This is where my freelance bid writing service can make a difference.
Flexible and reliable support for your bid team, at any stage of the tender process
As a freelance copywriter you can enjoy the flexibility of hiring me as and when you need to.
- I appreciate the time pressures that bid teams face. I usually provide support by telephone or tele-conference, but can be available onsite if needed, working alongside your team, to shape and finalise submission content, to given deadlines.
- Partnering with you, I understand your unique value proposition and provide a compelling narrative that aligns with your bid’s win themes.
- All content is original, and highlights your project team’s key expertise and previous project success, in line with ITT client objectives.
Average quality score of 9/10 for project team submissions
140+ Project team CVs and pen portraits written
100% of business to date from repeat clients or via word of mouth
I have no hesitation in recommending Sarah
I have worked with Sarah on 4 significant bidding opportunities.. Sarah undertook the role of CV writer, where she collaborated with colleagues to develop and enhance their CVs in accordance with the ITT client objectives and outcomes.
On all these opportunities her contribution has led to some of the highest scores we have achieved for team resourcing quality submissions. Sarah has always been very thorough and proactive in achieving her results and has raised the bar in terms of the quality of our CV production.
- Ian Braddock, Head of Work Winning, AECOM
Why work with me as your preferred bid writer?
Over the past 18-months I’ve delivered freelance bid writing support for some of the most high-profile and lucrative design contracts in the UK rail industry. This includes writing proposed team CVs and pen portraits tailored to Invitation to Tender submission guidelines; developing responses to bid questions; and producing exemplar project descriptions and case studies.
Raising the bar for project team CVs
I’ve excellent experience of helping corporate teams with CV production for £multi-million tenders. I developed CV guidelines, templates and questions to capture the right information in line with ITT requirements. I subsequently interviewed individuals and crafted their final CV or pen portrait for inclusion in the tender.
My freelance bid writing has helped achieve the highest quality scoring for project team submissions, scoring an average of 9/10.
And with such high success rates, and a professional, reliable approach, 100% of my business to date is from repeat clients or word of mouth.
The freelance bid writing support I offer:
- Interviewing team members; preparing and writing CVs to showcase your proposed project team's key capabilities
- Developing and writing responses to PQQ/ITT questions
- Editing existing responses, shaping them to flow more elegantly and to align with overall win themes and client objectives
- Producing exemplar project descriptions - interviewing key project team members and working alongside technical experts to craft compelling case studies and summaries.
Need a hand with your tenders? Get in touch to discuss your requirements.