About Blue Fox CV Writing
A well-presented CV with a compelling picture of your career achievements makes a real difference to your job prospects
You're in great company
Join hundreds of professionals who've received my help in getting a great CV!
Over the last seven years, I've written 700+ CVs and have received outstanding feedback from clients who've praised the service for opening doors with potential employers.
Why I’m best placed to help with your CV writing needs
I'm a professional CV writer you can rely on
Your personal marketing document is carefully prepared by a CV writing expert who knows what recruiters look for in a CV, and has:
- Spent 10 years in HR (private and third sector). Led many recruitment campaigns, shortlisted from 100s of applicants, and interviewed for a diverse range of roles
- Developed a detailed questionnaire in partnership with a respected job search coach to reveal the key information that will make your CV truly stand out
- Excellent copywriting experience, used to frame your story in a measurable yet benefit-driven and engaging way that resonates with your reader
- Guest posted for Social Hire recruitment, advising job seekers on all aspects of job search. Posts have become some of the most read and shared on their site, including ‘How to be a STAR candidate and reduce interview stress’
Companies benefit from my CV writing expertise too:
Over the last year I've supported global firms in developing the CV writing process, contributing project team content (including 100+ CVs) for their significant £multi-million tender submissions. All of which have achieved excellent quality scores each time.
About CV Writing: The Process
Be prepared to do a little work - by working together, you'll get the most tailored CV for your situation and a greater chance of being shortlisted for your ideal role.
1. Invest in your career by emailing CV[at]bluefoxcopywriting.co.uk requesting a new CV. Pay a deposit to guarantee your time in my diary.
2. Complete and return the questionnaire, developed by me in partnership with an experienced job search coach. Your answers help me understand your career path, unique value and achievements, and your target role. Also send in your existing CV and relevant documents such as target job adverts.
If needed, we'll have a quick chat to discuss your questionnaire responses and aspirations in more detail.
3. Receive your new, eye-catching CV that showcases your true professional value within three working days, in Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
4. Get your career move started by sending out your CV! Continue your career journey with confidence, knowing your CV best represents your professional value, improving your chances of getting a ‘yes’.
A FREE covering letter guide and ‘plug-and-play’ template is included as standard, allowing you to quickly tailor your response to job adverts or requests from recruiters.
Should you need any adjustments, simply let me know via email within 14 days of receiving your new CV.
Ready to invest in your career?
Happy CV Clients
With my time in my current position coming to an end I realised I would need a stand out CV to promote my skills in the job market. I contacted Sarah and I have to say she was brilliant from start to finish in crafting me the perfect CV which is receiving strong feedback from employers. Her response times and attention to detail were outstanding. I highly recommend her CV writing service to those looking to gain a foothold in a busy job market.
Thank you very much for the service received. It has been great and has led to many employers contacting me and discussing potential interviews
The consultant (Sarah) who re-wrote my CV did an outstanding job. I didn’t think it would be possible to condense three pages to two without cutting significant content. I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of her writing is exceptional.
Sarah has provided me with an excellent service on two occasions. The output is great with new formats and content to suit the role I wanted. Most impressive was the results with increased positive interest from recruiters, opening the door for interviews & ultimately supporting me land a new role, I will definitely use the service again!
I have guest blogged for Social Hire recruitment, advising job seekers on all aspects of job search. My posts have become some of the most read and shared on their site. Check out my top three below if you need a hand to get your job search going.