A reliable, responsive and friendly freelance copywriter
Who helps you create impact with words
Whether you’re a sole trader seeking more business leads, a larger firm wanting to generate more sales, or a professional wanting to step up the career ladder.
I know how important it is to get your marketing message spot on.
- If you need to get found and heard by potential clients
- Win a new project or bid
- Or to get your CV or social media profile to stand out amongst hundreds of candidates and get onto a recruiter's 'yes' pile
Why work with a freelance copywriter like me?
Well it’s really all about you.
I take the time to really understand what it is you need, the unique selling points you have to offer, and what it is your intended audience really wants. Before creating tailored, original content, just for you. Saving you time and effort, while you get to reap the rewards.
My writing experience
Because you probably want to know a bit more about me, and make sure I’m a real person.
I cut my professional writing teeth back in 2011 as a CV Writer. I've crafted CVs across many sectors, from civil engineers and marketing directors, to super-yacht captains, and even a swine technician (yes, those latter two jobs do exist!).
In 2015 I worked with careers specialists to improve their website content, and achieved a Copywriting Diploma. All while raising a young family and writing a personal parenting blog. Amongst others, I’ve worked with sole traders, refreshing their web copy, helping them to get found on Google and book out their services. And I’ve provided bid writing support to corporate teams.
But before then...
I’ve written communications throughout my career. As a graduate marketing executive, creative services Admin Manager, and HR Officer for a leading aid charity. Some other stuff I've done:
- Edited and wrote a quarterly newsletter for a global engineering firm
- Marketed a local SME careers day for a university careers service
- Written employee communications including an expat staff handbook, newsletters, and recruitment ads; edited board-level HR reports
- I hold a Copywriting Diploma with merit, a Certificate in Personnel Practice, and BSc Combined Hons in Psychology and Business Admin
- I've been a prolific CV writer for two well-known CV writing companies, often winning repeat clients
- I’ve written 740 CVs in seven years, many for direct clients, with 100+ for corporate teams' £multi-million transportation bids
- And I’ve guest blogged for influential recruitment site Social Hire, authoring several of their most shared articles from 2015 - 2016
- I created my own parenting blog called The Mindful Mama, detailing my (often amusing) journey to becoming a calmer parent…I’m almost there
- I was a staff writer for Aston University’s student newspaper
- I’m a ‘psychology of marketing’ geek. I’m always reading, always learning, studying advanced copywriting methods, ways to hack into people's brains (disclaimer - not literally) to understand what they want, in the language they understand, which gets the best results