Confident Business Writing Tips for Female Entrepreneurs
Struggling to put words onto paper? Getting tongue-tied? Publish button looking scary?
You’re not alone. Many business owners feel the same. Even seasoned copywriters feel resistance when writing. You can overcome your fear of the publish button and clear those writing mind-blocks to get your message out into the world.
These posts are all about confident business writing giving you the belief and trust in yourself to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard).
Plus lots of lovely extra tips to boost your productivity, especially during those busy times when you need to write quickly and efficiently.
- Being able to write content faster so you can keep marketing your business is essential. But not easy. Here’s a copywriters guide to writing good content quicklyRead More »
- Feeling the writing resistance? Still letting perfectionism block you from getting your words out? Here’s 4 questions business coaches use to get perspective.Read More »
- Confident writing hacks to help you banish perfectionism and make sure your message is good enough. Make your point without obsessing over the words.Read More »
- Worried your business writing isn't good? Rather trap your hand in a door than press publish? It’s normal to lack business writing confidence. Follow this checklist to get a confidence boost.Read More »
- 9 free writer tools to inspire, organise and manage your writing tasks. Free up valuable writing time, become more efficient and productive.Read More »
- Make a good first impression with your content by using these proofreading tips. Get attention with your error-free content and avoid simple mistakes.Read More »
- Writer's block? It shouldn't be hard to get all those ideas down onto paper but sometimes the actual words just won't come. These 5 fears may be why.Read More »
- Better writing tips: understanding 'weasel words' - words that are used to give the impression of authority but allow deniability if challenged. What to look for and how to avoid them.Read More »